James Ferraro was recently awarded an AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell! A Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating reflects a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Preeminent Legal Ability numerical rating.
The General Ethical Standards rating denotes adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities.Those lawyers who meet the “Very High” criteria of General Ethical Standards can proceed to the next step in the ratings process.
Legal Ability ratings indicate professional ability within a specific area of practice. Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
– Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
– Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
– Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
– Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
– Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
James’s AV Rating is the highest a lawyer can achieve. James has focused his practice primarily on Civil Litigation and high conflict Family Law. His courtroom experience and local knowledge have proven invaluable in assisting his clients to quick and fair resolutions to their legal matters.
The youngest of three children, James was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2010. In addition to obtaining his preeminent Martindale Hubbel rating this month, James and his wife Andrea recently purchased their first home. Way to go James! If you have a civil or family law matter to discuss with James, Contact Us Now!